Thursday, February 5, 2009

Formal Line Kimono Dresses!




Red-based kimono is always gorgeous, and this one has pink and black on its pattern! I love how so different each dress looks because each kimono is so special.


















This is a "Tube Top Flare Line" kimono dress. Those who love black will definitely love this one! It has some gold flowers on its pattern so I used that part for the center of skirt and sides of the tube top.












This is a "Tube Top Corset Line" dress. It comes with a tube top and the mermaid skirt (with or without a train.) I personally like this design a lot and often wear at parties and shows. It could be used separately so sometimes I have jeans on the bottom, or black sweater on the top. :)
















In the previous post we had "Shiromuku" the pure white kimono dress. This is a similar one but it's made from a white-based kimono with some gorgeous flower pattern. I made the rim very thick with a red piping to match with flowers.













This is another "Tube Top Flare Line" dress.
We usually don't select a kimono with big patterns as we have to make lots of "grafts" to make a dress perfectly fits the customer's body line. But I fell in love with this beautiful red kimono with huge white cranes. So I made a flare skirt instead of a mermaid one. This way we could use the whole kimono without making grafts and I think it came out wonderfully. :) I also used a black satin for the top to make some accent.








No comments:

Post a Comment