Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Customer from America! ~ 4 more available for our winter Time Sale!

We just had our first International customer confirmed her order with our Winter Time Sale. We still have 4 quota available, so please contact us at any time if you are interested!







I just received some gorgeous photos from the customer this morning. She lives in America with her Israeli husband. They both love Japan and its culture and wanted to have a "Japanese themed" wedding. I love love love her hairstyle! It looks like a flower, doesn't it? Amazing job! and the bag is very nicely done as well. It matches perfectly with the dress.

















The groom is wearing a matching tie (made of the same material as her kimono dress). and I am so happy to know that he loved it!



Backstyle is very gorgeous, too! She told me that she would be sending me some more photos so I will update this post very soon.
I also received a feedback comment from this customer shown below. I hope that it will help for those who are planning on making a fully custom made kimono dress. Happy wedding!!!




















Feedback from the customer

Before Order: To be honest, I was very worried to start with my dress order. I wanted to see the kimono or a dress in advance like at those bridal saloons. I was afraid that the items will arrive for sure as I made a payment beforehand. or there might be some problem during the shipping as I live in America.

During Order: I felt a lot closer to Anna as we get to know each other by exchanging emails. She has sent me precise answers and advices on my questions, with lots of photos. I gave a lot of troubles to Anna as I wanted to make a bouquet. I asked her to send me the photos of leftover materials, asked her to ship them to America and so on. For every single thing I asked her, she always gave me a prompt replies and I felt very relieved. I liked the "free fitting" system they had, I got to try on my dress and see how it came out before it was completed.

At a Wedding: Kimono dress was very comfortable to wear. Guests were very surprised with the dress and I was asked so many questions like "Where did you order?", "It's amazing!, "Absolutely beautiful!"...etc. Also my Israeli husband's family came all the way from Israel to Japan. It was a great surprise for them and they loved our wedding and a kimono dress. so I am very happy and satisfied with everything.

I am thinking of keeping this dress carefully, and wear it again in 10-15 years of our anniversary. We had a wedding in Japan this time, so we hope that we will be able to have another one in America next time. Thank you very much for everything, and I appreciate my dressmaker's great work!





Thank you so much for your heartwarming feedback!
As for some of the feedbacks she gave me, I would like to add some explanations. Our company is interenet based, as we take orders worldwide. also it will cost a lot of expenses to have a real shop so we will have to raise the price for an order.
I have established my brand AnnaNiponica in 2002, and since then I have always promised our customers to design their dream dresses for fully custom made, and at low prices. I have been to many bridal saloons and checked the prices for ready-made dresses or rental dresses. and some of them are insanely expensive!
If you are worried not being able to see your kimono or the dress, we could send you some photos along with details in email. We ask our customers to complete the payment in advance (of dressmaking). The reason is because I hire professional pattereners, dressmakers and accessories makers. so I need to secure their schedules. There is NO way that your dress will not arrive after you made your payment, that is something I could never ever do. so please do not worry about that part.
Well, as for shipping, that is a tricky one. We use EMS (Japan Express Mail Service) with a full insuarance and online trackying system. It usually takes 3-7 business days for the item to arrive. Sometimes they impose a tarrif on the item at Customs, but we always make sure to avoid those troubles from our experience. We have not had a big problem so far, and I am sure your dress will be deivered safely, and in time.
If you have any other questions regading a dress order, please contact us at any time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment