Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Customer from America! :)




I have to say that this is one one the most beautiful Uchikake Kimonos I have ever seen. I absolutely fell in love with the pattern- gorgeous cranes and pretty small flowers splashed on a vivid red kimono. I especially liked the black shades and wanted to use them as effectively as possible when remaking into a dress.





and....







This is how it came out!
I have recently received these beautiful photos from the customer, and I was totally amazed to see how gorgeous she actually looks!














She told me that these red and white hair corsages are made by her mother and friend...wow!



















I have had a wonderful time talking to the customer's mother throughout a dressmaking. They live in America and so the wedding was held there. These little cranes you see in the photo are called "Origami", it is a Japanese traditional art of paper folding. I believe that these are for guests' nameplates, sooooooo artistic!




and this is the back style.
As you could see the black shades are exactly in the center of a dress.


















I really like her hairstyle! and another gorgeous hair corsage!!! I am so happy that I could work with her! Thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment